James Reid has performed at over 130 Libraries across Arizona. Over the past 20 years, James has delivered a personal, fun, and interactive show that keeps both kids and adults laughing while spreading the joy of both reading
and juggling! Join the many Libraries who have James back year after year.
A one hour all ages program includes:
• Fun Interaction - from audience patter to many volunteers joining in the fun onstage, everyone gets included!
• Comedy - If it’s not funny, who cares how good the tricks are!?
• Unique Tricks - with hoop and juggling combinations, even an apple trick you won’t see anywhere else!
• Dangerous Fun! - High energy sports juggling, the bowling ball, and most dangerous of all… the rubber chicken!
• Education and Inspiration - James shares a love of reading with book juggling, includes eduactional themes, and encourages kids to pick things up and try again.
For this year’s theme we’ll be adventuring around the world, discovering the origins of Juggling in Egypt, Yo-Yos in Greece, Hula Hoops in Australia, Juggling Clubs in India, and more!
Book James for your Library and soon you too will be saying...
“Thank you for your great show and bringing so many people to our library!"
"James is a fantastic performer and the best juggler I've ever seen."
“Thank you, James. As in years past, you have outdone yourself again."
"Super funny and interactive with an audience, and he does a wonderful job of incorporating themes"
"James Reid’s juggling performance is a high-quality, fun, all ages experience."
"Thank you for presenting a wonderful, educational and entertaining program."
Performances are for all ages or designed for specific age groups from Pre-School to Senior Citizen! Options include:
• Add more 'danger' for adults or teens.
• Dim the lights for stunning LED glow routines!
• Plan an outdoor program and add a FIRE juggling finale! Great for evening.
• Add on games, contests, and music before or after the program. Great for celebrations!
Juggling Adventures Adult/Teen Workshop/Show A 70 minute combination of show and workshop is a perfect program for teens and/or adults. For up to 35 participants age 10 and up (or limit to the age you like above 10). Includes a short show of tricks targeted to the audience along with interesting juggling history and details of how great a brain boosting activity it is! This is followed by practice and both full class and one on one instruction so everyone leaves with the tools they need to master three ball juggling. That rare activity that Teens and Adults can enjoy together!
Lessons are fun to add after a show for kids, adults or as a family activity. Take the excitement from a show and channel it into an educational activity that improves the reading skill of tracking across the mid-line, increases focus, and studies show that it actually grows both grey and white matter in the brain!
Add an hour after the show for:
• Scarf Lessons for ages 6 and up, up to 35 participants
• Beanbag Lessons for ages 10 and up, up to 35 participants
The brain building benefits of juggling are no joke. Click here for a good article that mentions several of the studies.
Set Up Details Participation is unlimited, with amplification provided. A poster and/or photos are provided to promote the event. Every child attending receives a Collector's Card at the end of the performance. Full show requires 16'(W)x12'(D)x10'(H) of space to include all tricks. James brings painter's tape for a stage line. Set up time is 45 minutes, break down is 30 minutes, with 30 minutes needed between back to back shows.
Call 602-327-2001 or click for details on how James can help make your program unforgettable.
Insured - Experienced - Professional - FUN!
Based in Phoenix, Arizona James Reid is a Comedy Juggler available to entertain throughout the Southwest.